DearEditor.com is the place for writers—published or not—to ask questions about the craft of writing and/or the publishing industry… and get direct answers and actionable suggestions.
- Are editors telling you that your characters are flat?
- Are you losing readers by page 2?
- Don’t know what a hook is or why it’s so darned important?
- Trying to navigate all the do’s and don’ts of submitting your manuscripts to publishers and agents?
Whether you write fiction or nonfiction, for children or adults, this is the place to get guidance regarding issues like these. Look through the archives, respond with your own comments or tips, or email your own questions. (Alas, due to time and volume constraints, not all emails can be answered.)
- Follow @Dear_Editor on TWITTER
- “Like” DearEditor.com on FACEBOOK
- Follow on DearEditor.com on GOOGLE+
- SUBSCRIBE to be notified when new letters are posted:
TO LEARN ABOUT THE EDITOR, CLICK HERE.